Geller Report
Shocking VIDEO: Muslim mob attack people with ACID leaving London nightclub, gang jailed for a total of nearly 60 yea
Fri, 18 Jan 2019 15:47:44 +0000

Doubtless the devout doing what they have been commanded to do.

Related: Britain Suffers 15 Acid Attacks a Week, With Three Quarters Taking Place in London
Acid Attack Threats Make Parts of London ‘No Go Areas’

Terrifying moment cowardly thug squirted ‘acid’ in faces of clubbers then fled yelling homophobic insults, as he and his gang are jailed for a total of nearly 60 years

  • Shocking footage shows moment thug sprays clubbers with ‘noxious substance’
  • Huseyin Onel squirted the liquid at revellers outside venue in Hackney, London
  • It started after people leaving nightclub tried to stop a man being attacked
  • Onel and six other men were jailed for a total of nearly 60 years over the attack

By Ed Riley For Mailonline, 18 January 2019

Shocking footage shows the moment a thug sprays clubbers with a ‘noxious substance’ in a mass brawl outside a nightclub.

Huseyin Onel, 24, squirted the liquid at the faces of revellers after they tried to stop an attack on man outside the venue in Hackney, east London.

The man, who police have not been able to trace, had been punched and kicked after he approached a group of men who were sitting in cars in Alvington Crescent at 5am on May 5.

Another group leaving the nightclub then tried to stop the attack, but when one of them began filming the scene on his phone, the men turned on him.

As the fight escalated, Onel got a bottle from one of the cars, and then started spraying the noxious liquid in the faces of victims, the Metrpolitan Police said.

The suspects then got into three cars and drove from the scene, shouting homophobic insults at members of the group, and that they ‘run Hackney’.

The man who filmed the assault was left with a fractured eye socket and corrosive burns to his eye, the force said, adding that he had made a ‘miraculous’ recovery.

Seven men were yesterday jailed for a total of nearly 60 years, with Onel sentenced for 17 years for applying a noxious substance causing grievous bodily harm, and three years on extended licence.

He was given nine years each for six counts of casting a noxious substance and three years for violent disorder to run concurrently.

Huseyin Onel, (holding a white bottle) squirted the liquid at the faces of revellers after they tried to stop an attack on man outside the venue in Hackney, east London

Onel (circled) can be seen chasing revellers who run away as he approaches them

Other members of the group – Mehmet Tekagac and Onur Ardic – were also involved in the corrosive substance attack.

Tekagac, 30, of Homerton, in east London was sentenced to 14-and-a-half years in prison for applying a noxious substance causing GBH, and an additional three years on extended licence.

He was sentenced to eight years for robbery and three years for violent disorder, to run concurrently.

Huseyin Onel (left) was sentenced for 17 years for applying a noxious substance causing grievous bodily harm, and three years on extended licence. Tekagac (right) of Homerton, in east London was sentenced to 14-and-a-half years

Onur Ardic, 27, (left) of Hackney was jailed for 14 years. Guven Ulas (right) of Barnsbury, North London, was sentenced to 30 months for violent disorder

Ardic, 27, of Hackney was jailed for 14 years for applying a noxious substance causing GBH, plus three years on extended licence. He was also sentenced to three years for violent disorder, to run concurrently.

Guven Ulas, 20, of Barnsbury, North London, was sentenced to 30 months for violent disorder.

Mustafa Kiziltan, 30, of no fixed abode, but from the Hackney area, was jailed for three years for violent disorder and nine months for dangerous driving. He was also sentenced to three months, to run concurrently, for failing to stop.

Serkan Kiziltan, 22, of Hackney, was sentenced to 18 months for violent disorder.

Mustafa Kiziltan, 30, (left) of no fixed abode, but from the Hackney area, was jailed for three years for violent disorder and nine months for dangerous driving. Serkan Kiziltan, 22, of Hackney, was sentenced to 18 months for violent disorder

Umit Kaygisiz, 21, (left) of Hackney was sentenced to a total of 28 months in prison for violent disorder. Yasam Erdogan, 24 (right) of Edmonton  was given an 18 month suspended sentence for violent disorder

Umit Kaygisiz, 21, of Hackney was sentenced to a total of 28 months in prison for violent disorder and attempting to convey a prohibited item into prison, namely a mobile phone.

Yasam Erdogan, 24 of Edmonton and Turgut Adakan, 23, of Hackney were handed 18-month sentences, suspended for two years, for violent disorder.

Turgut Adakan, 23, of Hackney were handed 18-month sentences, suspended for two years, for violent disorder

Turgut Adakan, 23, of Hackney were handed 18-month sentences, suspended for two years, for violent disorder

The men were sentenced at Wood Green Crown Court yesterday.

Det Con David Leitner led the investigation. He said: ‘Nine violent and dangerous men have been removed from London’s streets today and will now spend a lengthy time locked up in prison.

‘The level of violence used in this attack, coupled with the speed that this incident escalated, are truly shocking.

‘A group of people who were enjoying themselves at the end of a night out were subjected to a sustained and relentless wave of violence including the use of a corrosive substance – because they acted as good Samaritans to help a male being subjected to a vicious assault.

‘The original victim who was attacked by the group has never been traced but I hope he, and all those who were set upon by this violent group of individuals, will take some comfort from the fact that this group has been convicted.’

Advertisement

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.

Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

Kenya: Devout Muslim terrorists who attacked hotel and murdered 14 say they were targeting “Zionist Jews”
Fri, 18 Jan 2019 15:00:09 +0000

Of course the Jews were targeted: antisemitism is a basic tenet in Islam, and another basic Islamic tenet is the obligation to wage war against Jews and other unbelievers and subjugate them under Islamic law. And then instead of calling out this savagery, hatred, and bloodlust and standing against it, in the West and among the global “human rights community” the focus is all on “islamofauxbia,” while the rise in antisemitism, a direct result of massive Muslim migration into the West, is ascribed to the “far-right” and white supremacists, while Islamic antisemitism is ignored. And so there will be many more attacks like this one.

“Deadly attack in Kenya directed against ‘Zionist Jews,’ terror group says,” by Ben Cohen, The Algemeiner, January 17, 2019 (thanks to Mark):

The Somali Islamist terror group that carried out Tuesday’s attack on a hotel complex in the Kenyan capital of Nairobi has issued a fresh statement declaring that the atrocity was directed against “Zionist Jews.”

The assault claimed the lives of 14 people, including U.S. citizen Jason Spindler — a survivor of the Sept. 11, 2001 Al-Qaeda atrocity in New York….

Wednesday’s statement from the Somalia-based Harakat al-Shabaab al-Mujahideen (more commonly known as “Al-Shabaab”), an affiliate of Al-Qaeda, stated that it had carried out the Nairobi attack as “a response to the witless remarks of U.S. President Donald Trump and his declaration of Al-Quds (Jerusalem) as the capital of Israel.”

The statement accused Trump of having granted “the Zionist Jews the approval to desecrate the sanctity of one of Islam’s holiest sites with their filth and vile policies of ethnic cleansing without considering the suffering of the millions of Muslims languishing under the throes of the Zionist occupation for decades.”

Headlined “Jerusalem Will Never Be Judaized,” the statement was published on Al-Shabaab’s channel on the social media platform Telegram, and subsequently translated by the Washington, D.C.-based Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI). Al-Shabaab claimed to have killed more than 50 “unbelievers” in Nairobi, adding that the attack was carried out “in accordance with the guidelines of Ayman al-Zawahiri in targeting Western and Zionist interests worldwide and in support of our Muslim families in Palestine.”…

Noting that Tuesday’s attack was “among a series of operations specifically targeting Western and Zionist interests in Africa,” the Al-Shabaab statement called on the “Muslims families in Palestine” to be patient and rest assured that the “Zionist occupiers and their Western patrons and protectors will never find safety anywhere until safety becomes a reality in Palestine and all Muslim lands.”

“Be patient for all the injustices of the Zionist and the Crusaders will be meted out to them in equal measure,” it went on to say.

The statement concluded with a message to the “Zionist Jews,” whom it described as “killers of the Prophets and brothers of monkeys and pigs,” saying:

“Know that by oppressing the Muslims in Palestine, you are waging a war against the entire Muslim ummah (global community of believers). Neither Britain nor America will be able to protect you from the strikes of the mujahideen. Know that we will hold you to account for every blood spilt in Palestine ounce for ounce. What awaits you is a fate similar to that of your ancestors of Bani Quraydha (a Jewish tribe in Arabia during the 7th century) at the hands of the Prophet Muhammad and his noble companions.”

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.

Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com

Pelosi appoints terror-tied antisemite Omar to House Foreign Affairs Committee
Fri, 18 Jan 2019 14:00:27 +0000

Here is yet another example of the norming of Jew-hatred by the Democrat Party. Ilhan Omar has accused Israel of “evil doings” in Gaza and called Israel an “apartheid state.” It isn’t surprising that Ilhan Omar would think this way. She is a hijab-wearing, devout Muslim, and Islamic Jew-hatred is in the Quran. What is shameful about this is that her views are mainstream in the Democrat Party today and are now being awarded with a plum appointment to the House Foreign Affairs Committee. She should never have been chosen as a candidate for Congress with the hateful views she has, but this is the way the Democrat leadership, and the Democrat base, thinks. That’s why she won. The left wants candidates like Ilhan Omar, as Nancy Pelosi has here demonstrated. This is their base today.

“Rep. Omar Defends Invoking Allah To Combat ‘Evil’ Israel,” by Benny Johnson, Daily Caller, January 17, 2019:

Minnesota Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar defended asking Allah to help the world see how “evil” the actions of the nation of Israel are and how Israel has “hypnotized” the people of the world during a segment on CNN Thursday.

Hosts brought up a tweet the freshman congresswoman posted in 2012: “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.”

“You wrote Israel has ‘hypnotized the world,’” CNN host Poppy Harlow asked Omar. “I wonder what your message is this morning to Jewish-Americans who find that deeply offensive.”

The new representative said that the question was “regrettable” and that she does not know how her comments would be “offensive” to Jewish people.

“That’s really a regrettable way of expressing that. I don’t know how my comments would be offensive to Jewish-Americans. My comments precisely are addressing what was happening during the Gaza War,” Omar said.

The Somali-American congressman said she was criticizing the “Israeli regime” for how it was conducting itself.

WATCH:

Moments later in the interview, Omar called for GOP Rep. Steve King to be censured by Congress for “racism and bigotry” over controversial remarks made to the New York Times recently….

The Truth Must be Told

Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.

Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Have a tip we should know? Your anonymity is NEVER compromised. Email tips@thegellerreport.com


rssfeedwidget.com